Gold Bar-B-Q

Where Friends & BBQ Come Together

Post your FISH recipes in the "Reply to This" box. You can also add photos of your recipes.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of our favorite recipes for fish is very simple. I normally do this on the gas grill for sake of convenience.

1 lb fresh salmon fillet
Kosher salt
Fresh ground black pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Alderwood chips

I fold a piece of hd aluminum foil in half and add a handful of the alderwood chips. Seal the foil into a rectangular pouch then throw in on the back of the gasser on the cooking rack. Fire up the grill and let it come up to temp...350-400 degrees.

While the gasser is heating up...coat the salmon on both sides (skin on) with the EVOO and sprinkle the non skin side with the salt and pepper. Place the fillet on another sheet of hd foil skin side down.

When your grill is up to temp and the pouch of alderwood is smoking...throw on the salmon and lower the heat to medium. Close the lid and cook for about 8 - 10 minutes to your desired level of doneness.

To remove the fish I use a spatula and scoop it off the foil leaving the skin stuck to the foil...serve with a rice pilaf and fresh green salad. Enjoy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

© 2024   Created by Gold Bar-B-Q Bob Beeman.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service